Workplace Health and safety
Organisations that make workplace health and safety a priority boost staff wellbeing and productivity. Take advantage of Swinburne's occupational health and safety courses, certificates and diploma programs, which cover OH&S, First Aid, quality auditing, training and more. Utilise industry expertise in health and safety training through Swinburne Professional.
Why Swinburne for your work health and safety training?
Swinburne Professional offers high-quality work health and safety courses, which all meet legislative requirements.
- More than 30 years of experience in occupational health and safety course delivery
- National delivery of our occupational health and safety certificates
- Tailored health and safety programs to ensure your work health and safety certificate relates to your workplace
- Varied participants from across business and government
- Training offered on-site or off-site.
Swinburne Professional offer a plethora of short courses, certificates and diplomas for the working professional.
First Aid Short Courses
WHS Short Courses
- Health and Safety Representative Initial OHS Training
- Health and Safety Representative Refresher Training
- Participate in Quality Audit
- Due Diligence Training for WHS Officers
- Principles of Safety
- Mindfulness: Using present moment awareness to drive well-being and performance at work