- Faculty of Business and Law > Our research > Customer Experience and Insight Research Group > Publications
Browse CXI Research Group's publications by our staff members.
- The Customer Service Experience: Aligning Channels with Evolving Consumer Expectations, Preferences & Behaviour Written by Associate Director CXI Research Group Dr Carla Ferraro, and Group Insights & Marketing Manager CPM Australia Mariluz Restrepo, this paper discusses the future of customer service delivery, on a mix of traditional and digital channels.
- Similarity over difference: How congruency in customer characteristics drives service experiences Written by July Nguyen, Carla Ferraro and SeanSands.
- Listen up: how to design soundscapes for a better customer experience July Nguyen
- Making CX magic: how creating magical moments and avoiding magical thinking can help you deliver excellent customer experiences Lois Shedd
- What’s old is new again: the nostalgia trend goes way, way back Lois Shedd
- Brown is the new green Lois Shedd