Dr Eryadi Masli
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1124 Hawthorn campus
Dr Eryadi Masli is currently convening and lecturing “Start-up Funding and Investment” and “Advanced Innovative Business Practice”. He has taught Entrepreneurial Venture Finance, Asia-Business Context, Product Development, and Industry Consulting Project. His research is multi-disciplinary, and his current research interests include financing new ventures, frugal innovation, financial inclusion and corporate sustainability assessment.
Dr Masli was formerly Deputy Head of Group – Strategy, International Business and Entrepreneurship, and was Program Coordinator for the Bachelor of Commerce (International Business). Dr Masli is the Principal Advisor to the NATEC (National Agency for Technology Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Development) Ministry of Science and Technology (Vietnam). He has worked on the IIAs (Integrated Impact Assessments) in six ASEAN countries (funded by AusAid’s Public Sector Linkages Program Grant).
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Entrepreneurship - 150304
- Finance - 150201
- Innovation And Technology Management - 150307
Also published as: Masli, Eryadi; Masli, E.; Masli, E. K.; Masli, Eryadi K.; Masli, Eryadi Kordi
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2016: An evaluation of park service concession models for Kubah National Park *; Sarawak Forestry Corporation
- 2016: Increasing sustainable and ethical supply chains in the Indo-Pacific *; FAIRTRADE
- 2015: Integrating sustainability reporting into global value chains *; Global Reporting initiative
- 2015: Sustainability Assessments: An Investigation of the Sustainability Practices of Organisations in Sarawak *; Melbourne-Sarawak Research Collaboration Scheme
- 2012: Impact Assessments: Maximising the development value of inward FDI for local communities *; AusAID Public Sector Linkages Program
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display