Person centred wellness and reablement: Putting wellness and reablement into practice (basic)
|Delivery mode||Face-to-face workshop|
Enhance your practice skills in the wellness and reablement model of care to help support a person’s independence.
- Identify and explain how the principles and core concepts of the wellness and reablement model apply to community care
- Explain the importance of working with other professionals (allied health and nursing) when implementing a goal directed support plan
- Outline effective strategies for supporting clients and carers when implementing a goal directed support plan
- Discuss current challenges and work collaboratively to develop and share solutions
- Outline the key content and phases of a goal directed care plan
- Assist in the monitoring of the progress of clients in achieving goals
This course is open to staff and volunteers of CHSP and/or HACC PYP providers in Victoria.
It is suitable for community care workers, direct care workers, social support workers and volunteers.
This course is suitable for staff and volunteers engaged in the delivery of direct service provision with clients and/or carers.
What to bring
Please bring along a notebook and pen to take your own notes. In addition, we’ll supply you with a workbook.
Over the past 25 years, Linda has gained considerable experience in the disability, health and human services sector, and has worked extensively on a variety of projects.View full profile
Receive a Victorian Community Care Education and Training Service (VCCETS) Certificate of Attendance upon completion of this course.
The certificate complements any existing qualifications you have working in Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and Victorian Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC PYP).
Book this course
Select your preferred location and date to make a booking.
|Tuesday 21 May 2019||9.30am - 4pm||Barwon-South Western||Warrnambool||Register now|
|Friday 31 May 2019||9.30am - 4pm||Southern Metropolitan||Narre Warren||Register now|
Thursday 6 June 2019
|9.30am – 4pm||Loddon-Mallee||Mildura||Register now|
How to cancel
If you've booked and now you can't attend, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us at least one week's notice, so we can offer your place to someone else.