Health and wellbeing
Swinburne's Health and wellbeing services support your mind, body and soul.
A one-time registration is required so you can book appointments for all our services. It's free, completely confidential and only takes a few minutes.
Once you're registered, find out more about how we can help – in person, online or over the phone.
- AccessAbility services
• Get support if you have a disability or primary carer responsibilities
• Meet advisers who can assist with access and negotiate support needs
• Find out about equitable assessment opportunities
• Get help with parking and access issues
• Student counselling and development services
• Make an appointment with a counsellor or use our online resources
• Receive face-to-face or online counselling for issues big and small
• Find self-help and personal development resources
• Join workshops to manage studies or personal issues
• Health and medical services for students, staff and the general public
• Consult a doctor, nurse or physio
• Find out about medical issues and get health advice
• Receive travel health assistance and vaccinations
• Get help for sexual health issues, mental health and women's health