Swinburne International Professional Master Scholarship
Swinburne’s master programs have been designed to help students develop skills in professional management, communication, and include a professional industry project and personalised career coaching. These courses allow students to apply their knowledge and skills to industry problems. They also enhance students’ awareness of industry and provide valuable networking opportunities.
High-achieving students who plan to study a professional master program at Swinburne in 2016 may be eligible for this scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and work experience. Only students with the strongest academic and professional backgrounds will be chosen.
- Master of Business Management (Professional)
- Master of Commerce (Human Resource Management) (Professional)
- Master of International Business (Professional)
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Professional)
- Master of Marketing (Professional)
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Master of Social Investment and Philanthropy (Professional)
- Master of Finance and Banking (Professional)
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Students must be eligible for an offer for one of the selected professional master programs
- Students must commence their eligible master program in 2016
- Students must accept the scholarship offer within 2 weeks of offer date, if the offer is unconditional
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- Students must not be:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- in receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- in receipt of any credit transfers / exemptions
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who fail a unit of study.
Scholarships are valued at up to 25% of your total tuition fees.
Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies.
How to apply
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible course at Swinburne. There is no need for a separate application.
Note that the number of scholarships is limited.
Please visit our How to apply page for course application details.