Swinburne International Undergraduate Academic Scholarship
Swinburne’s undergraduate programs provide you with the opportunity to deepen your knowledge across a range of study areas, or specialise in one particular area.
High-achieving students who plan to study a bachelor program at Swinburne in 2016 may be eligible for this scholarship. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
Although no scholarship is offered on English language program (ELICOS) fees, students who commence ELICOS in any intake with a pacakged offer to commence a bachelor program in 2016 will also be eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- You must be eligible for a bachelor program
- You must commence your bachelor program in 2016
- You must accept your scholarship offer within 2 weeks of offer date
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- You must not be:
- A citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia
- Currently enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are enrolled in ELICOS only
- In receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- In receipt of any credit transfers or exemptions
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who do not meet standard course progression requirements
Scholarships are valued at 25% of your total tuition fees.
Professional bachelor programs
Scholarships are valued at 10% of your total tuition fees.
Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies.
How to apply
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible program at Swinburne. There is no need for a separate application. Note that the number of scholarships is limited.
Please visit our How to apply page for course application details.