- 36 hours over the teaching period (normally 3 hours per week)
Aims and objectives
• To identify the degree of interdependence in a region's tourism industry
• To study the roles and functions of destination tourism organisations
• To examine the contribution of technological advancement to tourist destination management
• To develop strategies for the sustainability of a destination's tourism industry
Courses with unit
Please note that unit codes have changed from 2014. Please ensure that you check the unit entry for the correct 2014 unit code.