- One teaching period
- 36 hours
Aims and objectives
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
1. Critically evaluate the complexity of the business environment.
2. Apply advanced knowledge of foresight to challenge and refresh strategic thinking.
3. Demonstrate critical thinking and apply knowledge to address complex issues across a range of audiences.
4. Communicate proficiently and in a professional manner to diverse audiences.
5. Critically evaluate the role of strategy within an organisation to resolve complex problems.
6. Critically evaluate the role of the strategic plan based on informed and well thought out themes.
Courses with unit
Please note that unit codes have changed from 2014. Please ensure that you check the unit entry for the correct 2014 unit code.