Professor Richard Sadus
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN501c Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Physical Chemistry (incl. Structural) - 030600
- Theoretical And Computational Chemistry - 030700
Also published as: Sadus, Richard; Sadus, R.; Sadus, R. J.; Sadus, Richard J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2016: 2016 Visiting Fellowships Scheme - Mikhail Anisimov *; Visiting Fellowships Scheme
- 2014: AMSI Intern Agreement- Igor Shvab *; Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute Intern Program
- 2012: Model-driven engineering of scientific software for graphical processing units *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display