PhD, Applied Mathematics and Optimisation, St-Petersburg State University, Russian Federation; PhD, Applied Mathematics, Federation University Australia (former University of Ballarat), Australia
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Department of Mathematics
- EN708f Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
PhD topics and outlines
Remez algorithm for free knot splines
Uniform polynomial approximation for multivariate functions
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Optimisation - 010303
- Operations Research - 010206
- Approximation Theory And Asymptotic Methods - 010201
- 2016, National, Cheryl Praeger Travel award, AustMS
- 2010, Other, Transportation Industry Skills Innovation award, IBM
Also published as: Sukhorukova, N.; Soukhoroukova, N.; Soukhoroukova, N. S.; Soukhoroukova, Nadejda ; Soukhoroukova, Nadejda S.; Soukhoroukova, Nadejda; Soukhoroukova, Nadezda; Soukhoroukova, Nadezda S.; Sukhorukova, N. S.; Sukhorukova, Nadejda; Sukhorukova, Nadejda S.; Sukhorukova, Nadezda S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display