Dr Mohan Baruwal Chhetri
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN508d Hawthorn campus
Dr. Mohan Baruwal Chhetri is a Research Fellow with the Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT) Group in the School of Software and Electrical Engineering (SSEE), Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology (FSET), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. He has over 10 years of R&D experience in the areas of Intelligent Agent Technology, Service Oriented Computing and Cloud Computing. Prior to joining Swinburne University, he was a Research Associate with Computing Education Research Group (CERG) at Monash University. He received his Master of Information Technology (MIT) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science Degrees from Monash University and Swinburne University of Technology respectively.
More information available at http://www.ict.swin.edu.au/centres/success/iat/tiki-index.php?page=mbchhetri
Agent-Based Systems; Cloud Computing; Human Computer Interactions; Internet of Things; Software Engineering; Smart Cities
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Other Technology - 109900
Software Engineering;Intelligent Systems
- 2002, Other, Sir John Monash Dean's Scholar Award, Monash University
Also published as: Baruwal Chhetri, Mohan; Baruwal Chhetri, M.; Chhetri, M.; Chhetri, Mohan B.; Chhetri, Mohan Baruwal
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Autonomic computing for resilient cyber operations in contested environments *; DATA61
- 2015: Toward custom need data in Smart Exchanges: Smart Cloud Broker Analytics *; Suncorp Insurance Services Pty Ltd - contract
- 2013: Smart CloudBench Foundry Project *; Smart Services CRC
- 2012: Smart Cloud Broker Foundry Project *; Smart Services CRC
- 2012: Vacation Scholarship for Sergei Chichin *; Smart Services CRC
- 2009: Policy based management of agreements in service aggregations *; Smart Services CRC: Service Aggregation
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display