Dr James Hamlyn-Harris
M Info Tech (Internet Computing), Swinburne, Australia; PhD (Engineering), Uni of Qld, Australia; MAppSc, RMIT, Australia; BAppSc, RMIT, Australia
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN508f Hawthorn campus
Dr James Hamlyn-Harris MACS is a senior lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering in the School of Software and Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology.
His qualifications include a PhD in Engineering, Master of IT (Internet Computing), Master of Applied Science, Bachelor of Applied Science and Graduate Certificate of eForensics.
He teaches Cyber Ethics, Operating System Management and Internet Security.
Internet security, Computer security
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Computer System Security - 080303
Also published as: Hamlyn-Harris, James; Hamlyn-Harris, J.; Hamlyn-Harris, James H.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
- 2018-10-29: Interview with Ryan Jones - Swinburne
- 2018-10-03: Interview with Katherine Towers for the Australian - News Corporation
- 2017-09-30: Interview with Robert Beaver on pacemaker security - 6PR Radio
- 2017-09-05: Interview with Tess Connery - 2SER Radio
- 2017-09-05: Three reasons why pacemakers are vulnerable to hacking - The Conversation
- 2016-11-25: The Leak - Channel 31
- 2016-10-04: Why health implants should have open source code - The Conversation
- 2015-03-06: Hackers' kit bag: the tools that terrorise the internet - The Conversation
- 2013-07-02: Ten ways you can avoid being caught in the PRISM net - The Conversation
- 2013-06-28: A password you can swallow? Dont hold your breath - The Conversation
- 2013-04-04: Hacks and hackers with Dr James H Hamlyn-Harris - 2SER Radio
- 2013-04-02: Explainer: What is hacking? - The Conversation
- 2012-03-30: Pay TV-smart card hacking - how easy is it? - The Conversation