Professor Billy Todd
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Department of Mathematics
- EN711c Hawthorn campus
Professor Todd did his undergraduate and postgraduate studies in physics at the University of Western Australia and Murdoch University. He then completed postdoctoral appointments at the University of Cambridge and the Australian National University, before moving to CSIRO in Melbourne in 1996. In 1999 he took up an academic appointment at Swinburne University of Technology, where he is currently Professor and Chair of the Department of Mathematics. His research specialty is in statistical mechanics, non-equilibrium molecular dynamics and computational nanofluidics. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Physics and a former President of the Australian Society of Rheology.
Molecular Modelling; Computational Nanofluidics; Statistical Mechanics
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Statistical Mechanics In Chemistry - 030704
- Soft Condensed Matter - 020405
- Physical Chemistry (incl. Structural) - 030600
Also published as: Todd, Billy; Todd, B.; Todd, B. D.; Todd, Billy D.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2014: AMSI Intern Program *; IAS Hew Pty Ltd
- 2012: Accurate transport theory for nanofluidic separation science *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2011: CSIRO Student Agreement with Afsana Ahmed *; CSIRO Flagship Collaboration Research Fund
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display