Dr Ant Edwards
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Department of Mathematics
- EN711a Hawthorn campus
I am currently working on projects related to the teaching, learning, and assessment of mathematics at university.
My research interests include
- Use of examples in tertiary mathematical reasoning
- Student understanding in tertiary mathematics
- Student engagement with online learning resources
- Approaches to measuring the impact of mathematics and statistics support
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Principal Coordinating Supervisor students as Masters & Doctoral Supervision.
Fields of Research
- Higher Education - 130103
- Mathematics And Numeracy Curriculum And Pedagogy - 130208
- 2016, Swinburne, $24,961 Learning Futures Seed Funding, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2016, Swinburne, $1,000 FSET Teaching Excellence Award, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2015, Swinburne, FSET Top Teaching Award, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2015, Swinburne, $5,000 STEMed Seed Funding, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2013, Other, Vice-Chancellor's Teaching Award, University of York, UK
- 2013, Swinburne, $10,000 Early Career Research Scheme, Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Edwards, Ant; Edwards, A.; Edwards, Antony
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display