Dr Ali Nazari
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure
- ATC734 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Principal Coordinating Supervisor students as Masters & Doctoral Supervision.
Fields of Research
- Construction Materials - 090503
- 2017, National, Victorian State Award for Excellence in Technology & Innovation, Concrete Institute of Australia (CIA)
- 2017, Swinburne, Vice Chancellor's Research Excellence Award - Highly Commended, Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Nazari, Ali; Nazari, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Additive manufacturing of functionally graded geopolymers *; ARC Future Fellowships
- 2017: Functionally Graded Modelling of Geopolymer and Portland Cement Concretes *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2014: Benefits of incorporation of graphene oxide in geopolymer *; Early/Interrupted Research Career Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display