Applications are accepted year-round for most research programs, however, if you wish to apply for a research scholarship, you must submit an application during one of the bi-annual scholarship rounds.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering) - DR-ENG*
- Doctor of Philosophy (Information and Communication Technology) - DR-ICT
- Doctor of Philosophy (Information Systems) - DR-IS
- Doctor of Philosophy (Science) - DR-SCI*
- Master of Engineering (by research) - MR-ENG
- Master of Information and Communication Technologies (Research) - MR-ICT
- Master of Science (Research) - MR-SCI
*Mathematics: Students interested in studying mathematics should apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (Science).