Body image survey
The purpose of this online study is to examine how body image concerns are represented in the general population.
To participate in this study, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- be fluent in English
- have access to a desktop/laptop with internet.
The study comprises three parts:
- screening for body image concerns (A-D)
- determining the level of these concerns (E-F)
- assessing general mental health (i.e. anxiety and depression; G).
This study should take 15 minutes or less to complete, and there will be no reimbursement involved. However, you will be given an option to join our voluntary research participant registry, where there will be further opportunities to take part in other face-to-face or online studies. Any information obtained that can identify you will be treated as confidential, and stored securely.