Places at the conference are limited and will be allocated on a first-registered basis.
Registrations will open Monday 3 April, 2017.
Once we receive payment, we will confirm your registration via email. This confirmation email is also your tax invoice. Please check your confirmation letter when your receive it and advise us immediately of any changes.
All fees are in Australian Dollars and do not include Australian GST. To convert amounts to other currencies, we suggest using a currency conversion websites such as XE Currency Converter (use ONLY as a guide).
Registration fees include the three day conference, the Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner for regular delegates, and the Welcome Reception for students. Fees do not include insurance of any kind. Based on current exhange rates, we anticipate the fees will be:
Early bird (closes Sunday 2 July 2017)
- Presenter* - A$780
- Non-presenter - A$820
- Full time non-salaried student presenter* ** - A$660
- Full time non-salaried student non-presenter ** - A$690
Early bird (from Monday 3 July to Sunday 3 September 2017)
- Presenter* - A$815
- Non-presenter - A$855
- Full time non-salaried student presenter* ** - A$695
- Full time non-salaried student non-presenter ** - A$725
Standard registration (from Monday 4 September 2017)
- Presenter* - A$890
- Non-presenter - - A$930
- Full time non-salaried student presenter* ** - A$770
- Full time non-salaried student non-presenter ** - A$800
* Limited to two presenters per paper
** Conference dinner not included
Cancellations must be advised in writing by 4 September 2017; there will be an A$155 cancellation fee per registration. After that date, refunds will only be issued in exceptional circumstances, but substitute delegates will be accepted.