Suite of Swinburne courses to be offered in Sydney
Tuesday 19 February 2019
- Swinburne to deliver a small suite of its internationally in-demand postgraduate programs in Parramatta, Sydney
- Courses in information technology focusing on advanced networking and system security, and construction management will be delivered to international students
- The first student intake is proposed for later in 2019
As part of Swinburne’s 2025 vision and strategy, we are committed to being an innovative enterprise that is agile, resilient and market responsive, while creating future-ready learners.
Swinburne is pleased to announce that it is partnering with Education Centre of Australia to deliver a small suite of its internationally in-demand postgraduate programs in Parramatta, Sydney.
The partnership will deliver Swinburne courses in information technology focusing on advanced networking and system security, and construction management to international students. The first student intake is proposed for later in 2019.
The initial proposed course list will include:
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Information Technology - specialisation in System Security and Anti-Hacking
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) - specialisation in System Security and Anti-Hacking
“Graduates from the offered courses are in high demand with the growing international and national shortage of experts in digital technologies. Swinburne’s new programs in Sydney will fill a niche in the Sydney market for international students looking for courses to meet the workforce of the future, and deliver high quality graduate outcomes,” says Swinburne Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) Professor Duncan Bentley.
In all education partnerships, academic quality assurance and governance are followed rigorously in the establishment and delivery of courses. Established protocols developed and implemented successfully for Swinburne’s Sarawak campus, as well as Swinburne courses in Sri Lanka and Singapore will be observed.
“Swinburne is committed to providing excellent outcomes in learning and is dedicated to delivering outstanding experiences for our students to help them achieve their professional purpose,” says Professor Bentley.