SwinEcho lecture recording
SwinEcho is Swinburne's lecture capture system.
Bookings are no longer required. SwinEcho is linked to Swinburne's timetable system and all lectures held in an enabled lecture venue will be recorded automatically.
How it works
- Bookings are not required for timetabled lectures
- Lectures and slides are recorded automatically and published directly to Blackboard
- Automatic lecture recording is available at SwinEcho enabled venues
- To book an ad hoc recording or check the recording schedules go to SwinEcho Administration
- To edit recordings go to EchoSystem Server (SIMS access).
- Resources and information on how to use SwinEcho - Lecture Recording are available on the Learning Transformations wiki. (SIMS access)