Systematic Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Phenomena (STOP!)
In the video below you can learn about the OCD STOP! program and meet the head researcher.
OCD STOP! program
OCD STOP! is a free online psychological treatment specifically targeting obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). The program is completely confidential, and you can continue with other treatments.
The program consists of 12 weekly modules completed online. You will have access to:
- the online program 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- accurate and up-to-date information about OCD
- information on how to control anxiety and better manage OCD
- downloadable video and audio (including patient stories, expert explanations and relaxation exercises)
- downloadable lessons and workbook exercises
- program content after completion.
OCD STOP! is free to use as a self-help program.
As an Australian resident, you can also choose to receive weekly email support from a trained therapist for a fee of $120 for the 12 weeks.
Note: Swinburne has been conducting a research trial on the OCD STOP! program since 2012. In this trial, participants were given free therapist-assisted access to OCD STOP! The trial is no longer accepting new participants but you can still access the program by registering with Mental Health Online.