Wi-fi and IT help
When you visit Hawthorn campus library, ask our rovers for IT help. Find them at the library service desk on level two.
Ask a rover
Rovers at Hawthorn library can help you to:
- Connect to Swinburne's wi-fi
- Unlock a SIMS account or reset a password
- Use wireless printing
- Fix basic IT problems
- Print, scan and photocopy
- Use the self check-out kiosk
- Find books in the library catalogue.
Rovers desk hours
31 July - 27 August 2017:
|Monday - Thursday||8am – 8pm|
|Friday||8am – 5pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||12.15pm – 5pm|
Please note that reduced hours apply during semester break.