DVD and equipment bookings
Make a multimedia booking for class use.
Teachers can borrow a range of electronic equipment from the library for educational purposes
- The equipment is for use on campus, in classrooms, or off-campus for Swinburne related activities.
- Technical assistance is provided by ITS Service Desk for equipment borrowed from the library and for equipment already installed in the classroom.
- Book your equipment in advance through the library Service desk at your campus library or by phone on 9214 8330.
- Equipment loans may not be renewed.
- Equipment cannot be sent to or returned to another campus.
Loan periods vary and may be negotiated at the discretion of library staff. Standard loan periods are 4-24 hours. Equipment includes:
- Audiocassette recorders
- CD players
- Cameras, digital still and video
- Data projectors or laptops
- DVD recorders
- DVD/VCR players
- Electronic whiteboard