Journal article with single author
Referencing a journal article with a single author
|Author||Title||Year||Vol. & issue||Journal||Page|
|Dan Meagher,||‘Digital Sampling/Remix Culture Forum’||(2012)||17(2)||Deakin Law Review,||307|
- The name of the author appears first
- The title appears within single quotation marks (un-italicised)
- The year appears in parentheses
- For journals organised by number, the volume number should follow the year
- The full title of the journal as appears on the title page should appear in italics
- Do not use abbreviations for titles (use ‘Australian Law Review’ not ALR).
Entry in bibliography
When the citation appears in a bibliography, list the surname first. Sources should be listed in alphabetical order by surname.
Meagher, Dan, ‘Digital Sampling/Remix Culture Forum’ (2012) 17(2) Deakin Law Review, 307