Selected databases are available to alumni, registered borrowers and CAVAL members when you visit on-campus libraries. Please note: off-campus access is not available.
How to get access
- You must provide photo identification at the library service desk.
- We cannot provide you with passwords due to licence restrictions.
- Library staff will log you on to a database from the list below:
Conditions of use
- All patrons must comply with licence requirements, conditions of use, and the Copyright Act.
- Databases may be used only for personal research and study. Commercial use of library database content is not permitted.
- During busy times, we may not be able to provide immediate access for visitors and a time limit may be imposed.
- Visitor access is subject to licence requirements and is therefore subject to change at any time.