Mr Dean Keep
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Swinburne Research
- Department of Film and Animation
- AMDC709 Hawthorn campus
Dean is a researcher/artist who teaches across a range of media disciplines including digital video and audio, digital imaging, convergence cultures and multi-platform narratives. Dean's research has a strong focus on mobile media cultures/practices, digital ethnography and memory studies.
Dean's creative practice involves the use of heritage and emergent media technologies to examine the ways in which visual media may inform our understanding of historical time, place and personal/cultural memories.
Dean is currently a Phd candidate at the School of Art, Australian National University, Canberra.
Digital Media, Film and Television; Communication, Journalism and Media Studies; Mobile Networking; Design History, Philosophy, and Theory
- 2007, Other, Sessional Teaching Award, RMIT University, Melbourne
- 2007, Other, Certificate of Achievement for innovation in Curricula, Learning and Teaching., RMIT University, Melbourne
Also published as: Keep, Dean; Keep, D.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display