Our wide-ranging research interests include:
- robotics in education
- sustainability in the classroom
- metacognition and problem-solving
- technology as a learning tool for young children
- the impact of adult relationships on children's learning
- learner capacity to engage with cultural organisations and community arts programs
- the use of social media in learning.
We share our research knowledge through conferences, publishing in leading journals and, importantly, with teachers to effect change in today's classrooms.
Students have the opportunity to undertake research activities to help them understand how knowledge is created and shared while developing critical skills in analysis and evaluation.