We encourage researchers and students to contact us to discuss collaborations, project opportunites and PhD topics. Our researchers are available for honours, masters and PhD supervision.
Researchers and academics in the School of Health Sciences have an active agenda and strong capabilities in several areas of digital health:
- web-based therapy/online support
- actigraphy (activity monitoring)
- social media
- health tech evaluation
- health promotion
- health informatics
- sensors and wearables
- digital medication adherence
- mHealth and mobile app interventions
- digital self-quantification
- assistive and clinical technologies
- data analytics
- digital research methods.