MelNet Social Network Research Group
MelNet is a Melbourne-based consortium of universities expert in social network analysis (SNA). MelNet conducts research and training in the theory, methods and applications of social networks.
The two nodes of MelNet operate from Swinburne University of Technology and the University of Melbourne.
- PeopleOur researchers bring significant expertise in social network analysis.
- ProjectsOur projects span social networks across industries such as biotechnology, health, polymer technologies, sport and the public sector.
- PNet softwareDownload PNet software to simulate and estimate exponential random graph models (ERGMs) for social networks.
- PublicationsFind books, journal articles and other MelNet publications.
- EventsView our upcoming events, including seminars and conferences.
- ResearchLearn about our network methods and theory and our research area of networked innovation.
Join our mailing list
We will alert you to upcoming events and our latest news. Subscribe here.