Supporting Transgender and Gender Diverse People at Swinburne
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Monday 25 September 2017|
|Venue:||TD121, Hawthorn Campus|
Are you a manager, recruitment or hiring specialist, a teacher or just have an interest in bettering your workplace?
Join the SAGE project team as they welcome sociologist, Dr Lucy Nicholas and Mr Andrew Eklund from Transgender Victoria to present Supporting Transgender and Gender Diverse people at Swinburne, a seminar to explore how can we make sure Swinburne is an inclusive workplace for Transgender and Gender Diverse People.
Come along to learn more about:
- LGBTIQA terminology and definitions
- What it means to be a transgender or a gender diverse person, and challenges in workplaces and social life
- What policies and practices genuinely support transgender and gender diverse people
- What Swinburne can do to support Transgender and Gender Diverse people
- How you can contribute to a more inclusive workplace.