Introduction to SAS (STAA0003C)
You are viewing a past event.Back to Intranet events
|Date:||Six 3 hourly sessions Mondays 26/2-9/4* * No class on 25 April – Anzac day|
|Venue:||EN409 Hawthorn Campus|
*******Registrations for this short course are now closed
Duration: 6 x 3 Hour Sessions
Date/s: Mondays 26/2-9/4*
* No class on 25 April – Anzac day
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
for organising and analysing data. Students will use this statistical software to develop their knowledge in data management, data presentation, and statistical analysis.
After successfully completing this unit, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate professionally relevant SAS programming and data management skills.
- Write SAS programs to enter, load, and merge different types of data from multiple sources.
- Visualise data graphically using SAS graphical procedures.
- Summarise data and perform descriptive statistical analyses using SAS procedures.
Software used: SAS
Maximum Capacity: 20 students
Online quizzes are available for self assessment.
Contact Information: Charlotte Coles