Staff Research Forum: Research Institutes
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Friday 11 August 2017|
|Venue:||ATC101, ATC Building, Hawthorn Campus|
Please join us for our next staff research forum on Friday 11 August, which will focus on Swinburne’s five new Research Institutes.
Each Institute Director will provide an overview of their Institute and give an update on the progress of the research themes, partnerships, outreach and engagement activities.
The forum will include an introduction by Professor Aleksandar Subic, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Development) and will be followed by presentations from the Directors:
- Professor Timos Sellis – Data Science Research Institute
- Professor Jane Farmer – Social Innovation Research Institute
- Professor Bronwyn Fox – Manufacturing Futures Research Institute
- Professor Gavin Lambert – Iverson Health Innovation Research Institute
- Professor Mark Burry – Smart Cities Research Institute
The presentations will conclude with a Q&A session, providing you with an opportunity to engage with the Directors and their institute teams.
Light refreshments will be served following the session.
Contact Information: Swinburne Research