Visiting Professor Fred Ashbury, Toronto, Canada.
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Tuesday 14 February 2017|
|Venue:||AMDC505 Swinburne University -->|
Professor Fred Ashbury is Editor-in-Chief of the international, peer-reviewed journal, Supportive Care in Cancer (http://www.intel-icon.com/owners.php) He will personally workshop:
The purpose is to provide graduate students in social sciences and health disciplines with an overview of the key steps in evaluating programs/interventions. Examples from the facilitator’s experience will be used to help illustrate the concepts, and lessons learned to optimize success will be discussed.
Topics covered include:
- Defining the purpose of the evaluation
- Planning the evaluation
- Evaluation design options, data collection, analysis
- Writing the evaluation report
Writing for Peer-Reviewed Journals
This workshop is to provide graduate students and interested faculty with:
COMMON journal submission processes:
◦ The Editor-in-Chief’s Perspective
◦ The preparation elements of a reviewable article – the Author’s Perspective
◦ The Reviewer’s Perspective