Swinburne Design Week
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||21—25 November 2016|
|Venue:||Advanced Manufacturing and Design Centre, Hawthorn Campus|
Join us for a week-long program of events across showcasing the breadth of Swinburne’s teaching and research across a range of design fields.
Discover how Swinburne is working with Australian and international partners to innovate and excite through design.
Program of events
- Centre for Design Innovation, Swinburne – Official Launch (Monday 21 November)
- Graduate Exhibition: Industrial Design and Interior Architecture – Opening Night (Tuesday 22 November)
- Graduate Exhibition: Communication Design and Digital Media Design (Wednesday 23 November)
- What comes next is the future – Film Screening (Thursday 24 November)
- Design Factory Melbourne Gala (Friday 25 November)
The week will also feature:
- showcases of innovative design solutions that inspire and challenge
- informative sessions to build your knowledge of design solutions to complex human problems in the areas of ageing across the lifespan, protective sports devices and communities’ needs after natural disasters
- a sonic audio interactive chamber that pushes sound to the edge.
Swinburne Design Week will be held at Swinburne's Advanced Manufacturing and Design Centre and Mycelium Studios, Abbotsford.
All events are free and open to the public. Registration is essential!