School of Health Sciences | Honours showcase and end of year celebration
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Wednesday 16 November 2016|
|Venue:||AGSE207 Hawthorn Campus|
The completion of an Honours year marks a significant achievement in a students' university education. The School of Health Sciences is privileged to deliver two of the largest Honours programs at Swinburne through our Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) and Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) programs. Every year, these programs produce excellent research by engaging students in a diverse range of projects supervised by our staff.
We are proud to host an Honours Showcase to recognise and celebrate the achievements of our students in 2016. The event will take place after the completion of all Honours assessments for the year. We invite all 2016 Honours students and their supervisors to attend. Continuing (part-time) and prospective Honours students are also welcome.
Registration for this event has now closed.
- 10.30am: Opening address, Dean Professor Janet Hiller
- 10.45am: Pursuing a research career, Associate Professor Karen Farquarson
- 11am: Student presentations, Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours)
- 12pm: Break
- 12.15pm: Student presentations, Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), including Award: Best Poster
- 1.15pm: Lunch and viewing of students' scientific research posters
Event concludes at 2pm.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Associate Professor Andrew Pipingas and Dr Sharon Grant, Course Directors.
Contact Information: School of Health Sciences
Email: email@example.com Tel: +61 3 9214 3836