Are you eligible for FREE vaccinations?
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||until 31 December 2018|
Don’t be ‘lax about the vax. Get FREE vaccinations for a range of diseases including Hepatitis A, B, Meningococcal, HPV and Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) at Swinburne's Wellbeing Clinic thanks to a Victorian Government funded program.
Do you tick any of these boxes?
- An Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Born in China, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Cambodia, and arrived in Australia in the last 10 years
- In household contact with or are the sexual partner of someone living with Hepatitis B
- Injected drugs in the past 12 months
- A man who has sex with men
- Don’t have a record of two doses or no available history of MMR
- Under 20 years old and missed vaccinations
If you do, you could be eligible for FREE VACCINATIONS at Swinburne. Just call us on 9214 8483 to make an appointment with one of our doctors.
Getting vaccinated is your best chance at protecting yourself – and others.
WELLBEING AT SWINBURNE, Hawthorn
Level 4, George Swinburne Building
34 Wakefield Street, Hawthorn
Open Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6pm
Tel: 9214 8483