Get2Work: Graduate Job Ready Program
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Tuesday 21 November 2017|
|Venue:||EN615, EN Building, Hawthorn campus|
Careers and Employability are holding an exclusive one-day Get2Work: Graduate Job Ready Program especially for students who have recently graduated or are due to graduate this year.
This will include practical seminars to explore:
- How to do company research
- Networking and making the most of your networks to find work
- Clever use of social media to enhance your job search
- Finding and utilising a mentor
- Conducting information interviews
- Tracking your job applications
- Addressing key selection criteria & interview tips
- Making a great first impression on the job
The session will conclude with some time set aside for students to actively apply for jobs with the support from a team of qualified Career Advisors.
Some preparation is required by students prior to attending the workshop.
Register now and further information will be sent to you closer to the date.
Contact Information: Jayde Wilkinson