Get2Work: Graduate Job Ready Program
|Date:||Tuesday 21 November 2017|
|Time:||10am – 3pm|
|Venue:||EN615, EN Building, Hawthorn campus|
Careers and Employability are holding an exclusive one-day Get2Work: Graduate Job Ready Program especially for students who have recently graduated or are due to graduate this year.
This will include practical seminars to explore:
- How to do company research
- Networking and making the most of your networks to find work
- Clever use of social media to enhance your job search
- Finding and utilising a mentor
- Conducting information interviews
- Tracking your job applications
- Addressing key selection criteria & interview tips
- Making a great first impression on the job
The session will conclude with some time set aside for students to actively apply for jobs with the support from a team of qualified Career Advisors.
Some preparation is required by students prior to attending the workshop.
Register now and further information will be sent to you closer to the date.