Migrant Student Employability Workshop
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||19 October 2017|
|Venue:||GS217, The George Building|
Migrant students, it's time to launch your careers!
Join us for a free intensive workshop designed to help you build the skills you need for a successful job search, and learn how to get ahead of the competition. Get ready for the future by planning your next step now!
This one-day workshop includes:
- career planning: where do you want to go?
- business communication and Australian workplace culture
- creative job search techniques
- how to write job applications
- recruiters and employers discussion panel
There will also be an opportunity for one-to-one mock interviews on Friday 27 October (spaces are limited).
Registration is essential, and please notify us if you have any accessibility requirements.
Lunch and morning tea provided
Email: email@example.com Tel: 03 9214 8350