Jobs Ready - Graduate Employment Masterclass
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Wednesday 21 June 2017|
|Venue:||EN102, Hawthorn Campus|
The Centre for Career Development are holding an exclusive Graduate Recruitment Masterclass for students who have recently graduated or are due to graduate this year.
These practical sessions are faculty focused and will explore:
- job search techniques
- networking and making the most of your networks to find work
- utilising Recruitment agencies
- finding and utilising a mentor
- conducting Information Interviews
- tracking your Job Applications
- following up after interviews.
The session will conclude with some time set aside for students to actively apply for jobs with the support from a team of qualified Career Advisors.
Contact Information: Jayde Wilkinson