Developing commercial awareness and understanding of Australian industry
|Date:||9 May 2017|
|Time:||1pm – 2pm|
|Venue:||EN101 Hawthorn Campus|
International students often lack knowledge of the broader business environment and the local economy. No matter what you are studying, you need to understand the world of work and develop commercial awareness to help grow your career.
This session features a guest speaker providing insights into:
- the different types of Australian organisations and employers
- the state of the Australian economy – growth sectors and opportunities
- key projects and infrastructure
- key international trading partners
- how to expand your commercial knowledge and use this to gain employment.
For international students
This event is presented by Swinburne’s International Student Life team aiming to add value to the international student experience.
Registration is required
Click the 'Register now' button at the bottom of the page.
Contact Information: Olivia Doyle
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +61 3 9214 8248
How to register
To attend this event, please 'Register' below. You will be redirected to SwinEmploy where you will need to login with your student number and password. If you experience any difficulties please contact the Centre for Career Development on (03) 9214 8248 or email email@example.com.Register Now