The Engineering Practice Academy is a collaborative community of staff, students, industry, and alumni.
It is a dynamic engineering education practice that challenges convention, engages, and empowers its members and partners to improve the quality of life through inspired engineering.
We achieve this through a set of shared beliefs, principles and practices that:
- develop engineers suited for the unknowns of 21st century engineering practice;
- embody and advocate sustainability;
- celebrate being and becoming professionals;
- embrace and promote diversity and inclusion; and
- re-imagine and transform engineering education.
We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace. That's why we're looking for projects and experiences from all across the profession. Join us and together we can make a positive impact on the future of engineering.
DR LLEW MANN
Director of STEM Transformations, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology