Benefits of working with our students
Each year, hundreds of organisations across Australia and overseas benefits by working with Swinburne students.
Students bring new perspectives, talent and enthusiasm to your business. They quickly can become an invaluable part of your team, or an essential member of your short-term project.
Placements also provide an excellent way to discover graduate talent. Many organisations offer students permanent positions after graduation and find placements a convenient way to find graduate recruits.
Benefits of employing a Swinburne student
- gain insight into a fresh perspective and the latest ideas
- discover new talent before your competitors
- develop leadership and mentorship capabilities in your staff
- test out a potential long-term employee
- employ a student who has been educated to be work-ready.
Benefits of working with Swinburne
We value the opportunity to create long-term relationships with businesses and industry bodies. We want you to find high-quality employees year after year and to be thrilled at the solutions we can create for your business.
We will consult with you to get the best fit for you and our students. By recruiting through Swinburne, or choosing our students to come up with a product or process for your business, you get to:
- promote your business to our student body as a great place to work
- promote your industry or profession as one that offers career satisfaction
- expose yourself to Swinburne’s educational and business networks
- harness the experience of our placement consultants and careers advisers
- take advantage of a cost-effective way of gaining innovative solutions.