Swinburne's Department of Statistics, Data Science and Epidemiology can help you with data collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation of results.
- Survey/study design
- Questionnaire design, construction and testing
- Sampling and power analyses
- Computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI), online and paper-based data collection
- Preparing data for analyses (assumption testing, missing value analysis)
- Statistical analysis and reporting
- Preparation and review of research grant applications.
AMOS, EQS, GAUSS, HAPLOVIEW, HLM, JLIN, LATENTGOLD, LISREL, Minitab, MPLUS, MLWIN, Nvivo, PLINK, R, SAS, SAS Enterprise miner, SAS text mining, SPSS, Stata, Winstep (Rasch Analysis), WinBUGS.
We have provided services to a wide range of clients, from individual PhD students through to large private companies. Some of our clients have included:
- Banule Community Health
- Centre for Law and Genetics
- Epworth Hospital
- Melbourne Storm
- Richmond Football Club
- Royal Children's Hospital
- Royal Hobart Hospital
- Tennis Australia
- Vic Roads