Services and consulting
Swinburne can help your organisation find solutions to your specific problems. We offer a range of services for industry, government and not-for-profit organisations:
- contract research
- contract use of equipment or facilities
- evaluative reviews of programs or initiatives
- product design and development
- product testing
- statistical services including survey design and analysis
- staff training
- expert advice.
You can also establish a Swinburne research partnership to access our expertise and facilities.
Examples of services
View some examples of services offered by our research centres, research groups and departments:
- Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
- Centre for Human Psychopharmacology
- Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science
- Department of Statistics, Data Science and Epidemiology
- Energy Management Research Centre
- Information Security Research (iSECURES Lab)
- Swinburne Astronomy Productions
Contact us to find the best solution for your organisation.