Workplace Health and safety
Organisations that make workplace health and safety a priority boost staff wellbeing and productivity. Take advantage of Swinburne's occupational health and safety courses, certificates and diploma programs, which cover OH&S, First Aid, quality auditing, training and more. Utilise our expertise in health and safety training through the Swinburne Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (COHST), one of Australia’s largest health and safety training providers.
Why Swinburne for your work health and safety training?
Swinburne offers high-quality work health and safety courses, which meet and exceed legislative requirements.
- More than 30 years of experience in occupational health and safety course delivery
- More than 17,000 people trained each year in workplace health and safety training courses obtaining diplomas and certificates
- National delivery of our occupational health and safety certificates
- Tailored health and safety programs to ensure your work health and safety certificate relates to your workplace
- Varied participants from across business and government
- Training offered on-site or off-site.
Centre for Occupational Health and Safety Training
Swinburne’s Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (COHST) is one of Australia’s largest health and safety training providers. A recognised centre of excellence, COHST has earned a national reputation for its quality First Aid and Occupational Health and Safety courses and certificates. The centre offers state and nationally accredited courses, tailored training and a curriculum that incorporates the latest legislation, regulations and industry expertise.