Dr Jeremy Nguyen
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Centre for Transformative Innovation
- Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- BA1026 Hawthorn campus
Dr Jeremy Nguyen is a Lecturer at the Swinburne Business School. He holds a PhD in Economics from the Australian National University. Prior to the current position at Swinburne, he was an Economist with the Reserve Bank of Australia, held teaching positions at the ANU and Griffith University, and was a Visiting Fellow at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C. His research interests include applied econometrics and quantitative methods, macro-economics, the economics of happiness and life satisfaction, income inequality, population ageing, and innovations in the teaching of economics and business.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Applied Economics - 140200
- 2016, Swinburne, Teaching Excellence Award, Faculty of Business and Law, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2015, Swinburne, Best Publication, Early Career Researcher, Faculty of Business and Law, Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Nguyen, Jeremy; Nguyen, J.; Nguyen, Jeremy K.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Strengthening capacity for policy analysis to support socio-economic development (Vietnam) *; DFAT Australia Awards Fellowships
* Chief Investigator