This section contains information that is specific to students of the Faculty of Business and Law.
Please refer to the Current Students page for all other information.
Support while you study
- 2015 course planners Course planners for new students commencing in 2015.
- Student administration Course planners, forms, Unit Convenors, Course Coordinators, research students.
- Course search Search for your course details.
- Single unit search Search for single units by unit name, unit code, study level, faculty or campus.
- Study help Get help with your studies from the Learning and Academic Skills Centre.
- Book an academic consultation Meet with an academic development consultant for help with your studies.
- Strategies for Success Programs for new and current students to help you develop good study habits.
- Study groups Join a study group or start your own.
- Work Integrated LearningIncorporate professional experience into your studies, including Industry-Based Learning (IBL), work placements, internships and industry-linked projects.
- Volunteering Volunteer to help out your faculty and SSAA.
- Mentoring Find a mentor or become a mentor for new students.
- Study abroad International study opportunities including exchange and study tours.
- Scholarships Search the range of Swinburne, government and privately funded scholarships.
- Events Events for current business and law students.
- AGSE Alumni Find out about the alumni assocation and the popular Learning from Entrepreneurs seminar series.
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) Pursue your undergraduate studies to an advanced level, specialise in a major area of study and develop research skills by undertaking an honours degree.